Magzter: 1 year unlimited GOLD subscription

Capture

 

[GOOD DEAL] I am a big fan of magazines in even this digital age where information move faster online than offline. I like physical magazines because I can take reading offline and give my eyes a break for LEDs. There is only one problem.

 

Magazines aren’t value-for-money in my books. My current favourites include HardwareMag, T3, Stuff and Chip. Well the first 3 will cost me between S$5 to S$8 a month and the last is not available in Singapore.

 

So I am pleasantly surprised when I come across the Magzter Gold promotion. For SGD49.99, you get 1 year unlimited access to 3,500+ best-selling magazines! This is similar to Netflix subscription model except in this case you get magazine buffet.

 

Unfortunately the promotion seemed to be over by now, since I took my own sweet time to write this article!

 

Nonetheless, Magzter Gold is still available for SGD 9.99 a month now.

 

Now whether or not this is a good deal depends if the collection of magazines under Magzter Gold interests you. I listed below the magazines within the Magazter Gold subscription that I thought was worth mentioning which of course is strongly skewed to the Tech magazines.

 

Enjoy!

 

  • F***
  • Stuff Singapore
  • NXT Magazine
  • T3 UK
  • Stuff Middle East
  • MacWorld
  • MacLife
  • MacFormat UK
  • Maximum PC
  • PC.com
  • PC Magazine
  • Webuser
  • Custom PC
  • Open Source For You
  • PC Shopper (Philippines, Quarterly) 
  • Digital SLR Photography
  • Photo Technique (UK, Quarterly)
  • What Digital Camera (UK)
  • connect (Germany)
  • Home Cinema Choice (UK)
  • Sound and Vision
  • Men’s Health UK
  • Men’s Health Philippines
  • FHM Philippines
  • Maxim Australia
  • Wheels Asia
  • Hypertune (Malaysia)
  • Plugin Magazine International (Slovenia, quarterly issue)
  • Top Gear Philippines
  • PC Gamer
  • Nintendo World
  • Lonely Planet Asia Magazine
  • Bloomberg Business Week
  • 8 Days
  • i-Weekly
  • ELLE Singapore
  • Live Well
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home