Samsung Phones @ PC SHOW 2010

[GADGET DEALS] Apart from the Samsung Galaxy S I9000, Samsung actually does have a large brunch of other phones. Among them, Samsung does offer a complete range of feature phones. Clamshell, bar or slider. You name it, Samsung has something on their shelves.

My personal favourites has to be the Corby Series. It is not often that manufacturers actually produces some pretty feature phones. Corby Pro’s bright red QWERTY keyboard is gorgeous. At the same time, lately I managed to get some hands-on time on Samsung Monte and surprise surprise, its capacitive touchscreen is very responsive. That’s a large improvement from Samsung Jet. Suddenly, Nokia is not the only manufacturers making feature phones.

In case you are wondering why Samsung Galaxy S I9000 and Omina 2 is not on this list, I have no idea either. I am guessing they are more expensive handsets that is already on offer with the telcos.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home