Apple iPod Touch: Mac Bundle Promotion

My Dear iPod Nano,
You are the 1st Generation iPod Nano, the beginning of all Nanos. Before you arrived, many does not even know the word "Nano" exist. You have are the standard for the rest of the competition in the portable Audio market. You have truly been a great audio player.
It's been 3 years and you are still serving me well (except the lack of stamina though). However, your juniors are much more capable now. They have larger memory, play videos and even applications. One of them might replace you soon. Meet iPod Touch.
Currently, Singapore Apple Store has this promotion for students or faculty staff only. If I buy a Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air or iMac and a iPod Touch (2nd Generation, 8GB), I get a S$365 mail rebate (I have to submit a rebate form before 8th October 2009). A brand new iPod Touch costs me S$388. So it cost just S$23 after the rebate.
I am really thinking about it. But meanwhile, hang in there, my iPod Nano, 1st Generation.

PS: After writing my crap, I forgot to mention that many students/staff are actually buying the bundle and try to sell the iPod Touch away at about S$300 to S$320. Go to HMZ or VR-Zone and you know what I mean.
Promotion ends September 8th, 2009.
All promotions details take from Apple Store, Singapore.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home